In an effort to help businesses better control their energy costs Cuba City Light & Water is offering scholarships to businesses who send employees to energy-related training. Training opportunities should focus on ways your business can more effectively use energy, ultimately helping control energy costs.
If you are interested in applying for a scholarship, submit the Energy Scholarship Application Form or call before signing up for training. Cuba City Light & Water will contact you within two weeks to let you know whether the training qualifies for a scholarship and the dollar amount of the scholarship.
To view training opportunities offered by Focus on Energy and the Energy Center of Wisconsin visit:
Return completed form to:
- Trainings eligible for Focus on Energy (FOE) or WPPI Energy scholarships are only eligible for Cuba City Light & Water scholarships for the remaining dollars not covered by FOE and WPPI Energy.
- Scholarships are limited to $500.
- There is a limited budget and scholarships will be awarded on a first come, first serve basis for all applicable training opportunities.
- Scholarship money is only available for the cost of the training. All travel, meals and lodging must be covered by the business.
- Scholarships will be awarded after proof of completion of a qualified training is submitted to Cuba City Light & Water.
Cuba City Light & Water
108 N. Main Street
Cuba City, WI 53807-1538