Service Forms

Utiltiy Service FormsWhether you need new service or are moving out of town or just moving across the street , you can find the form you need below. Have questions? Give us a call at 608-744-8735.

Apply for New Service

Welcome to the area! We are pleased to be your utility provider. You can stop by our office at 108 N. Main Street 8:00 am – 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday to complete a service application. Alternatively, you can complete an elecronic service application and bring the completed form with you to our office or submit the New Service Application online form.

Change Mailing Address

Occasionally, we know that our customers will want their utility bill sent to an address that is different than their service address. This can be done by calling our office at 608-744-8735 or by completing the Change of Address form.

Transfer Service

If you are currently a Cuba City Light and Water residential customer and you are moving to another address within our service area, you may transfer your service by calling our office at 608-744-8735 or by completing the Transfer Service form.

Terminate Service

If you are moving out of the Cuba City Light and Water area and need to close your account with us, please call us at 608-744-8735 to let us know your anticipated termination date. You can also complete the Request to Discontinue Service form.

Report Street Light Outage

We appreciate your assistance in making Cuba City a safer place for pedestrians, traffic and the community.

If you see a city street light out, please submit the Street Light Outage form. Cuba City Light and Water will take the appropriate action to make sure the light is replaced in a reasonable amount of time.